Deep Learning for Java Applications
Developing Deep Learning / Machine Learning for Java Applications?
Check CMSR Data Miner / Machine Learning Studio.
It is based on Java!
Java Runtime Environment
Java Runtime Environment (JRE) (aka, Java Virtual Machine (JVM) or Java Plug-in),
can be obtained from the following web-sites;
The following JDBC (Java Database Connectivity)
drivers are available as built-in features.
You do not need to install additional drivers for them;
- Rosella DBMS
- Connections to ODBC DSNs (data source names)
JDBC drivers can be found from the following web-sites;
Installing JDBC Drivers
Installing JDBC Drivers can take the following forms. If your JDBC driver is just
a ".jar" file, then you can use the first two methods. Otherwise, use the
third or fourth methods.
- To install on StarProbe visual data miner suite, select
"DBMS Configuration" - "Options" - "Install JDBC Driver", from the window menus.
To install on DBisual database chart mate, select "File" - "Install JDBC Driver",
from the window menus. Rosella DBMS products come with built-in drivers. So there is
no special need to install Rosella JDBC drivers separately.
- On your application, add the full path of drivers to the CLASSPATH system variable.
On Applets, add the url of JDBC drivers to the "archive=" argument of APPLET tags.
- Or manually, place ".jar" JDBC driver files into the "lib/ext" subdirectory of
your Java Runtime installation directory. In addition, place all ".dll" files
into the "bin" subdirectory.
- Or if you are developing Java applications, you can make your applications
to install JDBC drivers as described here.